This notebook will help to prepare and promote reflexion and outputs of the DARIAH's Humanities at Scale Winter School to be held in Prague from October 24th to 28th 2016, as part of the Open Access Week. The main topic is the evolution of publication issues in social sciences and humanities, in a context of Open Access, with the underlying goal of promoting open science through the question of open data citation.
Search in the Notebook
- WIP Report: HHS - AHRQ Scheduled Website Removal | US | Sunlight Foundation’s Web Integrity Project
- HHS Plans to Delete 20 Years of Critical Medical Guidelines Next Week | US Department of Health and Human Services
- #Makeithappen: Meet the young Romanians using blockchain to disrupt the USD 25 bln global scientific market - Business Review
- Tim Clark saying on top of need for #datacitation to incentivise release of missing data, also need provenance information - hence also need for #softwarecitation #ISMB2018 #ISMB18
- Tim Clark saying cloud + biomedical data growth being driven by rapid drop in sequencing costs + #datacitation. Latter hasn't hit properly yet (though we are doing it), but growing requirements for supporting data to be archived & cited will be a huge driver #ISMB18 #ISMB2018
- Great the NIH 2015 public access plan promoted practices such as FAIR principles, DMPs, #DataCitation & #softwarecitation. See the plan here https://grants.nih.gov/grants/NIH-Public-Access-Plan.pdf … #ISMB2018 #ISMB18