We have the pleasure to announce the presence of Matthew Munson & Christopher Blackwell for the Winter School Session 04 Persistent identification
This notebook will help to prepare and promote reflexion and outputs of the DARIAH's Humanities at Scale Winter School to be held in Prague from October 24th to 28th 2016, as part of the Open Access Week. The main topic is the evolution of publication issues in social sciences and humanities, in a context of Open Access, with the underlying goal of promoting open science through the question of open data citation.
Search in the Notebook
- Fair Use Promotes the Creation of New Knowledge (infographic) | Association of Research Libraries | ARL
- Applying Library Values to Emerging Technology: Decision-Making in the Age of Open Access, Maker Spaces, and the Ever-Changing Library (Publications in Librarianship #72) | ALA Store
- ACRL releases Applying Library Values to Emerging Technology: Decision-Making in the Age of Open Access, Maker Spaces, and the Ever-Changing Library | News and Press Center
- You can also add a data DOI if your data are archived at EDI or another repository providing DOIs for data #ESA2018 Abstracts due Thursday #datacitation https://twitter.com/noamross/status/568461245570891776 …
- yes, that's what we do here at EDI, supporting research data publication and making your data better #OpenData #datamanagement #datacitation https://twitter.com/SpringerNature/status/964416596285407232 …