This notebook will help to prepare and promote reflexion and outputs of the DARIAH's Humanities at Scale Winter School to be held in Prague from October 24th to 28th 2016, as part of the Open Access Week. The main topic is the evolution of publication issues in social sciences and humanities, in a context of Open Access, with the underlying goal of promoting open science through the question of open data citation.
Search in the Notebook
- RDA-Europe / BlueBRIDGE Datathon on Fisheries and Aquaculture, 15-16 June 2017, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- RDA EU and IoT Forum workshop on Globally Interoperable IoT Identification and Data Processing, 6 June 2017, @IoT Week 2017, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2nd NIST Big Data Interoperability Framework Workshop: Towards a Standard Ecosystem for Big Data Applications and Analytics
- #Webinar recording now available: Implementing the RDA #DataCitation Recommendations for Long-Tail Research Data http://ow.ly/pyuT30bVGo0 pic.twitter.com/Jrt3yiU5b6
- .@simonhodson99 #FAIRdata helps use data at scale by machine harnessing technology potential - #DataCitation = motivating factor - @Insermpic.twitter.com/I2RBytwXEm
- Next up is @simonhodson99 @CODATANews on #DataCitation - theory and practices - #FAIRdata @Inserm #bordeaux #opendata #opensciencepic.twitter.com/okMs9024oH